Mom! The computers I am on don't have an updated Internet browser so our
myldsmail emails aren't supported by it. A bros in here let me borrow his lab
top for a second to send this email. If you could just let Parker and aust and
dad know I got their emails and read them but I can't reply that's be awesome.
I'm not too sure what we're going to do we have to figure out and see if we are
able to make it to another library. If I get on its be later this afternoon
because we have an appt with a potential investigator at 1. Love ya so much
mom! I'll talk to ya soon!
Haha sorry
mom, it started to work just now! how are you?
Then I responded: I'm
super awesome!! Super blessed!! Super happy to have heard from you and
Parker!!! Hurray that your computer
worked. :)
Great to
hear! Hey can you also have Elizabeth Banks send him a treat or something. He
also says he hasn't receive a letter from a girl because he doesn't know how to
talk to girls so can you either give me sister banks email or tell her that
what I need help with is having Haylee if she'd be willing write him a nice
little note, nothing to serious more of a "hey I heard you were Elder Traasdahl's companion how are you? I'm great and here's why" that way I can coach him up and walk him through how to talk to girls. I feel so bad for
this guy he really has had a difficult life and is in a deep deep dark spot for
his state of mind so I want to try all different ways of lifting him out of it.
Thanks! mom I'll tell you what, I thought I was busy before! haha I'm trying to figure out
this whole area and run it and the district and spend all extra time thinking
about how I can get some pep in Hamilton's step. And I have found that working
with Hamilton can either be the most miserable experience or it can be an
experience where I have a huge opportunity to learn. My spirits are staying
high because I feel confident I'm doing all that I can and the peace that comes
from that is amazing. It seems to be working to some degree but there's still
along ways to go.
Mamma bear I have to get going but just wanted to so bye! love ya have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment