Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Friday, June 20, 2014

December 16, 2013 ~ And he stays in Parker this transfer...

Fam!  I just wanted to send ya a quick note.  It's transfers today and so I'll be running around making sure everything runs smoothly with missionaries coming and going.  I only had enough time to send in the numbers for this past week and need to go in a second so I'll email you all either later today or even tomorrow.  I'm staying in Parker, which I am very excited about.  I love learning form the leadership in this stake and we have a new ward mission leader, Bro. Frakes, who was a past bishop, stake president, and most recently stake young men's president.  He was released to be the ward mission leader so I’m very excited to see what happens this next transfer!  My new companion will be Elder Cromwell.   This will be his first transfer as a ZL so I'm excited.  All I know about him is he bakes pies, practices ball room dancing on p-day's, and made gingerbread houses for a district meeting president walked into a couple weeks ago.  K I need to go, love ya lots, talk to ya soon!


12-18-13

Helllloooooooo familia!!  Alright so I don't have much time for email today so this will be pretty short much like yesterday's but I'll get my need for speed on and get cookin!  So updates with the work.  We had two drop a couple of investigators because they weren't progressing and didn't show any real desire to. With that said, we have an appointment with Val this week on Thursday at 5:15 pm.  She has been coming to church and on Sunday accepted the invitation to learn more from the missionaries.  I"M STOKED!  Elder Cromwell is a good guy.  I'm pretty excited for this transfer because we have a new legit ward mission leader, I'm all jazzed up to work and it's a new transfer which means, new goals!  For Christmas, I'm very very very excited to chit chat with y'all!

Okay so I'm in the two minute drill right now.  I'll leave you with this.  There is no way in the world that Jesus Christ is not real.  That's because truth is truth and truth is eternal and never ending and will always be.  My heart is full during this Christmas season for my Redeemer.  He loves us sooooooo incredibly much and we love Him as well.  He know's we love Him but sometimes I ask myself 'how do I know that I love Him?"  Then I have the opportunity to show my love by keeping His commandments and aligning my will with His.  He is there, and those three words have brought me more comfort and peace in my life than most other three word phrases.   Fam, I love you all, help somebody turn their frown upside down and invite people to take the lessons so that they can grow and become and enjoy God's blessings like we are!  Love ya!

Elder Traasdahl

No comments:

Post a Comment