Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Tuesday, July 1, 2014

May 12, 2014~ Shazam baby!



Hey fam!  I'll be on for about 40 minutes now and then later this afternoon around 1:30 I'll be on for the remainder of the time.  I'm going to go teach some elders how to play some basketball.  It was good to hear from you last night!  Sheesh it's crazy to think that's the 4th and final time Park and I will be talking to ya until we all reunite!  Good news is after talking with you guys Hamilton decided to call his parents so he was able to talk to them and it turned out to be a positive experience.  Shazam baby!  As far as updates go, I'm doing great.  The work is great.  Like I said, Chen is set to be baptized May 24th.  He's such a solid guy.  Other than that we are still trying to find some brothas and sistas to teach!  Thank you for your laughs, your support, your prayers, and your letters and emails!

"Ayyo! This is Ahmed Cisse straight out of Timbucktu West Africa. Up until I met him I always thought Timbucktu was just a saying but nahh it's a real place!  Brotha got baptized a week ago, one of the most powerful baptismal interviews I've been a part of. Love y'all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment