I came across this video on the Life of the Savior this morning and couldn't get through it without tears. As Thanksgiving is next week, this is a season to remember blessings and what we're thankful for. At the top of my list is the Savior, Jesus Christ, and the opportunity Elder Traasdahl has to teach of Him! I'm thankful for my missionary sons who are striving to bring the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to all in their path. I'm thankful that long ago there was reason for the Apostle John to teach us John 3:16, 17. I am also thankful for the Book of Mormon which in addition to the Bible bears witness and record of Jesus Christ. During this season of gratitude, I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knew I would need a Savior, and sent Him-- not to condemn, but to Save!
Enjoy the video.
John 3:16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
No comments:
Post a Comment