Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Monday, November 12, 2012

Featuring Fort Colllins November 2012


Well, Elder Traasdahl's camera actually is picky.  If the person doesn't hold the button down steady while taking the shot you get a big blur.  So I just added Neon Blue to the Big Blur for your enjoyment.  Here's a picture of the first time he cleaned a gutter-- A rain gutter I believe-- With his new companion.
Elder T. said, "It was a success."


Missionary Mom's have a special love for the people who feed their sons/daughters while in the mission field.  So a big thanks to the Clarkes and all the other great people who feed the missionaries.
Here was some fun game time while dinner was being cooked.  Sis. Clarke has actually called a few times.  I love when I walk into the den and see the red light blinking on my recorder to hear a message about this missionary.
What have I learned?   He's doing good.  He's alive, and lovin the work!  And he's a novice at putting on the cold weather clothes. :)


Striving to be enthusiastic.
"Me and my boy Elder Davidson.  Yehyeh!"


Elder Tyler said this elder is one of his friends for life from Cali....
 "Elder Wa Wa Wa Wilson!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment