Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Service wars and Star Wars


This picture must contain quite a story...
 something to do with ripping out the carpet in the picture below?
Elder T. 'didn't have time' to describe the contents of his memory card so I'm going to just make this up as I go.  So, they are helping a less active member pull up the carpet only to find layers of dirt, dust, and mouse droppings.  No, I take the mouse dropping back.  Mice can't fit under carpet.  Okay so maybe they ate through the carpet...  Well, nevermind.  Use your imagination like I had to.  Bottom line, it looks like something sketchy caught his attention.  



May the Force and the Parrot be with you Elder Traasdahl... 

Fort Collins looks rather quaint. 

Elder Traasdahl -
Still 'no hands' just like when he was a kid.

Bike fanny pack with all the necessities of life. 
Water & The Book of Mormon
If you haven't read it, try it out.  It will quench a thirst you didn't realize you had.
And I'm not making that up as I go along.  That's the truth.

Request a free copy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment