We got a few pics via email this week. Here's the last one of the twins in the MTC -- it was goodbye night. When I spoke with Elder T. Monday morning of last week I asked him how it went. He said,
"It was rough!"
Might I just point out he's wearing his Grandpa Ellsworth's tie. When he was packing he had a large mountain of ties to choose from. Big decision -- which ones to take? We thought this large outdated tie was his grandpa's. And can we have a little laugh right about now? Elder Traasdahl's dad just saw this picture and said, "That's my tie." This tie was selected in memory of Granpda Ellsworth but it's really his Dad's. It all works out because they are both good men.
(Each Picture below is followed by Elder Traasdahl's description.)

"Ahhhhh Geez. My main man. Catch ya in two my brotha!"

"Peace-out girlscout! MTC lata, Denva CO here I come!"
"It was rough!"
Might I just point out he's wearing his Grandpa Ellsworth's tie. When he was packing he had a large mountain of ties to choose from. Big decision -- which ones to take? We thought this large outdated tie was his grandpa's. And can we have a little laugh right about now? Elder Traasdahl's dad just saw this picture and said, "That's my tie." This tie was selected in memory of Granpda Ellsworth but it's really his Dad's. It all works out because they are both good men.
(Each Picture below is followed by Elder Traasdahl's description.)

"Ahhhhh Geez. My main man. Catch ya in two my brotha!"

"Peace-out girlscout! MTC lata, Denva CO here I come!"




No comments:
Post a Comment