Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pictures Just in From the MTC


Elder Tyler and his real twin brother... I'm lovin' the double black name tags. 
In a few short weeks these guys will go their separate ways to separate missions.

Elder Tyler and his new Tongan Brothers.

 You've heard of the Nephites...  How about the Toro-ites?


My Spiritual 'Rocky'  - I wonder if this is Elder Traasdahl before he ran up the steps behind him, or after?
I can suddenly hear the Rocky Athem.. "Dun, Dun, Dun, Dunnnn...."  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment