Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Sunday, September 16, 2012

103 Weeks to Go


The twins left 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I'm not going to sugar coat it...  their presence has been missed in our home.  Is there any place else we would want them right now?  No.
In the meantime, I must be honest.  I have felt a little lost having 2 family members leave at once.  But I'm finding my way and have to say "Thank you" to everyone who has been kind, offered a prayer or sent a goodie, etc.  In my prayers to my Heavenly Father I have prayed on behalf of anyone who has served or prayed for us during this time.  If that's you, I hope you too have felt blessings from Heaven.  We surely have.  We have been sustained & have felt the heaviness of missing loved ones lightened.  A friend dropped by with Sees Chocolate at the end of this week.  She reminded us we only have 103 weeks to go, and 
her sugar coated message was great medicine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment