Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Monday, December 10, 2012

Huzzah for Fort Collins!


Getting taken out by the Primary Kids

Unusual Manger Scene Dec. 2012

Preach My Gospel Study Group
They end every session saying "1.2.3... Hurrah for Israel"  
Well Elder Traasdahl wrote that they actually say "Huzzah" but I'm thinking that was a typo so I took editorial liberty and corrected it with a 'Hurrah'.
Knowing Elder T., I'm probably wrong.  He's probably trying to speak Hebrew.

Ice Fishing Just this Morning... It was 13 degrees at sunrise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment