Traasdahl Fam!! Hello hello hello hello hello! Well I'm glad to inform you that you are now getting an email from a GROWN MAN!!! haha Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It's always good to hear from you but especially good to get some shout outs. Really quick I must admit that I felt like my birthday was just a day of condemnation. The reason being I still feel like I'm 13 years old. Now I'm just more accountable because I can no longer play the "teenager" card. Haha It was a very eye opening day. I was planning to spend some time during sacrament meeting to reflect over the last year of yours truly's life. I never quite got to it because I was trying to control a 4 year old so his father, R. could enjoy the testimonies given and the Spirit.
I'm happy to say admist sacrificing my notebook and polishing up my paper airplane skills we had a successful meeting. And since then I haven't had time to think much about it, until I was able to read the emails and think a little bit. My 19 years of life was absolutely amazing. I have a legit life. Fam and friends that support me. I'm involved with a work that I would never want to replace. I have felt joy and peace in a great abunance. I was able to have hope. I grew in my relationship with my Savior. I am continually switching my knowledge about Him from the type of knowledge that's in my head to the surety of knowledge that's in my heart. It's just been an incredible year. And a fast one too.
I'm blown away that Parker and I are at a year on Thursday. Sheeeesh laweeeeeeesh! Anyways this past week was great. Elder Brennan and I are getting along great! The work is going fantastic as well. We were able to finally have a full day to proselyte on Saturday. We were able to visit some members who haven't been coming for a long time and set up appointments with them. Also we have a return appointment with a family that used to investigate the church but has sinced stop. They are the Q. family. I really enjoyed our experience with them.
We stopped by and met the dad. I love this guy! He's from Miami, Florida. Super nice, way personable. We just kinda connected right off the bat. He invited us in for some water which we gladly accepted. After talking for a little & getting to know him we offered a prayer with him. As we prayed for him and his family the Spirit was there. He felt it, we felt it, probably even the walls felt it. I am just so grateful that we are able to pray to our Father in Heaven whenever we need and want to. I know that as we take time out of our day to thank him for all that He has given us, then there will be an added measure of the Spirit in our lives.
Oh and really quick I accidentally erased all of the memory off of my memory card for the previous two months. Apparently the word "format" doesn't just mean setting up or organizing. It also means ERASE!!!!!!. So a huge bummer but we'll get through it. Just wanted to let ya know that it might be a little longer than usual than I send the memory card home. Well family I love you all so much! Aust keep loving school and work man, B-ray practice ball and scripture study each day, Dad keep going hard with the work out, and Mom you're just incredible. Hah alright fam have a great week love ya lots!
ps sorry this was a shorter one, I had to get my Usaine Bolt on and fly through this because we've got an appt to run to. love ya!
Elder Traasdahl
Sister E. Cooked Elder Traasdahl a birthday Breakfast!
Thanks Sister E!
And here we hav Elder T. cooking Fish for his Birthday dinner.
That is truly a birthday first. He didn't really eat fish prior to his mission.
And he shared this from Westminster, Colorado:
" b e a to the utiful sunset "



No comments:
Post a Comment