Welcome:

As you read this blog you will walk week by week with Elder Traasdahl as he takes one step at a time to teach the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify that in addition to the Bible, The Book of Mormon is a Second Witness of Christ. Enjoy the journey of this LDS missionary through his first hand experience and through the eyes of his family and his twin missionary brother.


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 2013 - Meet Elder McCullough


I can just hear Elder T., "Pull over, I want a pic with that pile of snow."  Yep, he's surely from the desert.  Weather is something we get excited about. 
Snow - something we stop and take a picture of.

New companions are photo worthy too! 
Here's Elder Traasdahl's new companion Elder McCoullough fresh out of the MTC.
It's fun that he's also from Arizona.
Below are their goals for the next few months:
To find joy in the journey, be consecrated missionaries, have each others back and push their missionary efforts to the 'limitless limit.'
I have no doubt they will do just that.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment